Welcome to the OpenFlight Knowledgebase
What does this cover?
This documentation provides Open Knowledge on HPC. It is designed to cover a range of topics including, but not limited to:
- HPC Concepts
- Getting Started with Linux in a HPC Environment
- Creating Research Environments
- Performing HPC Workflows
- Testing a HPC Environment
What is going on?
OpenFlight is currently refactoring it's documentation to provide a better user experience, expand the content and improve access to the knowledge within.
When will it be done?
This will be ready when:
- Existing docs migrated
- Documentation Overview
- General Environment Usage
- Flight Environment Usage
- HPC Environment Usage
- Cluster Build Methods
- Workflow Examples
- Functionality Testing
- Additional content added
- HPC Concepts & Guidance (both on-site & cloud)
- Flight Service documentation
- Expansion on Kubernetes Usage
- Flight Solo Restructure & Expansion (Getting Started, How It Works, Cluster Build Refactor)
- Benchmarking Workflows (migrate from here)
- Tensorflow Fashion Workflow Example
- Basic HPC Workflow
- Expansion & Consistency of Tool Documentation (Installing, Configuring, Using)